This week Mike and Albert continue to break down all that went on in The Last Jedi, today’s episode is all about Supreme Leader Snoke.
Quick Episode Summary:
- Lego Solo leaks
- Is Ewan McGregor training for an upcoming Obi-Wan spin-off?
- John Williams tells J.J. Abrams he will score Episode IX
- D.J. similarities to Luke and Finn
- Supreme Leader Snokes character dissection
- His true form and nature
- What does Snoke want?
- Is Snoke really dead?
- His relationships with others
- His relationship with Kylo Ren
- Was Snoke the Prime Jedi?
- His philosophy on the Dark Side?
- Snoke as a leader
- Will we Snoke in IX?
Help us spread the word about the show
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Google Play Music
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe on iHeartRadio
- Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Feedback and Promotion
- Send feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter @TheCantinaCast
- Like us on Facebook: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Instagram: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Tumblr: Cantina Cast
- Subscribe on YouTube: Cantina Cast
- Mike’s Twitter: @PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Facebook: PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Instagram: @PodcasterMike
- Discord Channel Cantina Cast Channel
Support the show:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Host/Producer of the Cantina Cast Star Wars podcast, comic enthusiast, and pretty much an 80s and 90s pop culture nerd.
No responses yet