Mike and Joao jump back into season one of the Clone Wars.
In this episode:
- Bombad Jedi
- Jar-Jar returns and it wasn’t that awful
- Padme is betrayed by a family friend
- Comparing this episode’s situation to Han’s in The Empire Strikes back
- Why is Nute Gunray have a vendetta against Padme?
- Comparing Padme from The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones to this episode
- Cloak of Darkness
- Luminara’s skills
- Asajj Ventress skills and brutality
- Dooku and Darth Sidious impressions of Ventress
- Ashoka rushing to fight
- Gunray showing his ability to adapt
- Lair of Grievous
- Kit Fisto returns
- Nadar rushing to fight and to impress his former master
- Padawans being rushed to take the trials
- Dooku and Grievous’s relationship
- and much, much more
If you have any questions or comments for the podcast. send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes. thank you for listening.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Host/Producer of the Cantina Cast Star Wars podcast, comic enthusiast, and pretty much an 80s and 90s pop culture nerd.
No responses yet