Join Albert and Jonesy as they breakdown the 3rd episode with “The Batch”, “Replacements”! The guys sweat the details, call out many of homages in this episode, and really get into the Drengir weeds of:
- Why are Echo and Tech fighting?
- Will Tech find a way to disable the Inhibitor Chip?
- Why is Tarkin as concerned about Crosshair as he is?
- Why are Chain Codes “foundational”?
- Will Project War Mantle be a success?
- What’s Wrecker’s headache mean?
- Will the team go back after Crosshair?
- Is Omega just lucky?
- How can Crosshair be so cold and yet struggle later?
- Will Omega be the key to clone the next phase of clones?
Join the Cantina Cast as they answer these questions and more and as always, tin foil hats required!
Feedback and Promotion:
Send feedback and comments to email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @TheCantinaCast
Like us on Facebook: The Cantina Cast
Follow us on Instagram: The Cantina Cast
Follow us on Tumblr: Cantina Cast
Subscribe on YouTube: Cantina Cast
- Discord Channel: Cantina Cast Channel
Ear Glue Media: Web Site
Pandora Link: Pandora
Call or Text the Cantina Cast: 803-717-CAST
Ear Glue Media YouTube: EGM