With Rogue one looming on the horizon, Mike and Joao give their final take on the hype leading to Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
in this episode:
- Kathleen Kennedy on mapping out the future of Star Wars movies
- George Lucas was the first to want to do spin-offs
- The Boba Fett teaser trailer that never happened
- Confirmation the Boba Fett movie was in the works
- Michael Giacchino wrote the opening theme for Rogue One
- No crawl for Rogue One controversy…again
- Emilia Clarke cast in the Han Solo movie
- Main Topic: The final Hype for Rogue One
- The hype leading up to Rogue One compared to the Force Awakens
- Box office guesses
- How many minutes will Darth Vader get?
- Who will survive?
- Will we have any shocking cameos/
If you have any questions or comments for the podcast, send them to email@example.com Please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.Thank you for listening.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Host/Producer of the Cantina Cast Star Wars podcast, comic enthusiast, and pretty much an 80s and 90s pop culture nerd.
No responses yet