Mike and Joao go over a ton of the recent Battlefront II news coming out of E3.
In this special bonus show:
- First impressions of gameplay (Theed)
- Battle droids
- Abilities, Star Cards, and Class System
- TFA themed event coming in December, FREE for everyone. Finn, Phasma, and Crait (planet) will be unlocked for everyone who has the game.
- DLC content will be free, will be seasons. Events to keep things fresh
- Every player who owns Star Wars Battlefront II will have access to the same iconic characters, planetary conflicts, sleek starfighters, and epic space battles throughout the entirety of the post-release support period. This starts with the Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ Season coming this December, where all Star Wars Battlefront II players will get access to Finn, Captain Phasma, the new planet Crait, and more.
- Takodana was announced as a map (and in the trailer it seems Kylo and Rey are fighting inside Kanata’s castle), Kamino seems to be a map from concept art.
- Kashyyyk announced
- Heroes discussion