This week Mike and Joao get as close as they can get to a Darth Plagueis character dissection. This turns into an interesting discussion.
Quick Episode Summary:
- Patreon information
- Thoughts on the new Darth Vader Comic
- Bleeding Kyber crystals
- Main Topic: Darth Plagueis the wise, how wise was he?
- Plato’s view on Darth Plagueis
- Plagueis would present an insurmountable paradox to Plato
- Is Plato’s point of view wrong?
- Why did Darth Plagueis not get overwhelmed by using the Dark Side
- Patience is a virtue for Darth Plagueis and is apprentice, but not Anakin Skywalker
- Nietzsche and the Sith
- Plato and the Jedi being hypercritical
- Is it all just a point of view?
- and much more
Help us spread the word about the show
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Google Play Music
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
Feedback and Promotion
- Send feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter @TheCantinaCast
- Like us on Facebook: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Instagram: The Cantina Cast
- Subscribe on YouTube: Cantina Cast
- Mike’s Twitter: @PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Facebook: PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Instagram: @PodcasterMike
Support the show: