Mike and Joao are back with more Rogue One talk and as promised, listener feedback and questions all about Rogue One!
In this episode…
- Rogue One opening weekend box office numbers
- Critical review for Rogue One
- Krennic asks Vader if he’s still in charge and what it means
- Listener Comments
- Was the Star Destroyers a little off in our opinion?
- Would we like to see a Star Wars Story between V & VI?
- Will Rogue One bring in new fans to Star Wars?
- I am one with the Force and the Force is with me, free will?
- Did Gareth outshine JJ?
- So many different aspects of Star Wars can be enjoyed differently by everyone
- Tarkin & Leia CGI in 3D issues?
- Depth of the Rebellion, not just a bunch of choir boys!
- Was Rogue One violent enough?
If you have any questions or comments for the podcast, send them to email@example.com Please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes. Thank you for listening.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Host/Producer of the Cantina Cast Star Wars podcast, comic enthusiast, and pretty much an 80s and 90s pop culture nerd.
No responses yet