In the last episode before Rogue One hits theaters on December 16, Mike and Joao decided to dive deep into the mind of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.
They are joined once again by mental health practitioner Adam to see what is going on in the mind of the most iconic Star Wars character.
in this episode:
- What effect did Slavery have on young Anakin Skywalker?
- What was the psychological effect of leaving his mother?
- What happened to Anakin’s mind when he went from having nothing to becoming a member of the Jedi order?
- Anakin and Obi-Wan’s complex relationship
- What effect did Qui-Gon’s death have on Anakin?
- Was Anakin in love with Padme or obsessed with Padme?
- Family man?
- The psychological effects of loosing limbs
- Renouncing his former self
- Final diagnosis